Everyone has their own Bucket List, whether they’ve written it down somewhere or not.
I am well on my way to being halfway through my thirties and I am over halfway done raising my children. With that being said, I think it’s time I actually made a Bucket List and started checking things off of it. Some things may seem mundane to you. Some things may seem totally crazy. All of the things will be absolutely mind blowing for me to achieve.
- Go waterskiing
- Become a certified yoga instructor
- Do yoga on the beach
- Scuba dive
- Go on a Caribbean Cruise
- Start vacation in Athens, Georgia and finish the same vacation in Athens, Greece
- Publish a book
- Visit all 50 states
- Take the Ultimate Haunted Texas Road Trip
- Build a house or buy our dream house
- Own a vacation home either on the lake or in the snow or on the beach somewhere
- Grow a pecan tree or twelve
- Take the Ultimate US Road Trip
- Visit NOLA
- Start a monthly subscription service (I have ideas galore! Just gotta work out all the logistics and such.)
- Vegas, baby, yeah!
As usual, the Bucket List is subject to be added to at any point in time. This is just a starting off point for me.
What is on your Bucket List?