2016 is going to be a very big year for me, goal wise. I have some dreams that I want to complete. I have small goals, medium goals, and large goals. I have things that I want to do and things I feel I must do. I’m going to share them with you all. Accountability, you see. Putting them out there will not only make me hold myself accountable, but you’ll be doing that as well, whether you know it or realize it or not. Here we go.
- Finish the novel I am currently writing.
- Successfully complete the 52 Week Savings Challenge.
- Plan a four day river floating trip for this summer.
- Learn how to sew, and sew a couple of different aprons.
- Declutter the house. Completely.
- Join or start a local book clubS
- Successfully plan and execute a surprise NERF gun attack on my children with the help of my husband.
- Reinstate Family Game Night on Friday nights. Pizza is just about a must.
- Completely organize my office into a fully function pretty area.
- Laugh often, and not just at people and circumstances.
- Visit family more often.
- Get this newly diagnosed autoimmune disease under control.
So, that’s my plans for this year. I will accomplish all of these items. I said so, so you can bank on it. I know they aren’t extravagant or anything, but they are sometime I have to strive for. They are things I want to do. They are things that are important to me.
I won’t call them resolutions. Those tend to get broken. I will call them goals and aspirations, though.
What goals and aspirations do you have for this upcoming year?